Cat
My sister suggested that I make a blog so that I could share my future adventures with my family and friends.  She thought of a clever title and helped me with the color scheme for the blog.  Thanks Linda!  I hope to write in the blog once a while so that I can share my experiences with people back in Richmond.


The biggest reason why she suggested I start the blog is because I received some exciting news.  Today I got the long awaited phone call from the Santa Fe Mountain Center that they wanted to offer me an internship at their nonprofit organization.  I was so excited that they offered it to me, but I told them that I would like the weekend to gather me thoughts before accepting the internship.  A few hours later I knew that I wanted to take the job.  I will be working in Adventure Therapy which is an industry that I have wanted to get my feet wet in for a while.  I think overall it will be a growing experience for me. 


Now comes the search for a place to live and figuring out the long drive Southwest....  More to come.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses