Cat
Today, I went on a little adventure to visit the Tent Rocks National Monument.  Overall, I thought it was a beautiful area with well kept trails.  My favorite trail was one that took me through a slot canyon.  I love slot canyons!!!  They remind me so much of a trip back in March when I went to Utah and explored slot canyons.  I took some pictures, but I cannot get them on the computer.  Here are few pics that I found of the area on the internet...








Slot Canyon



'“May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.” Edward Abbey

1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Those are really cool! Sounds like a fun hike.
    We are heading to Duck in the morning...I will hopefully post pics on my blog this week so you can get your Drew fix!!
    Talk to you soon....love you!